Optima 2 35K RPM Micro Motor Machine
Click to enlarge
Item Number: 1406
Optima 2 35K RPM. The Optima 2 Plus comes complete with your choice of handpiece. Changing carving bits is a breeze with the new quick change collet mechanism, just twist and your changing bits. The motor has excellent torque at both low and high speeds.
With virutally no vibration and true running collets, you'll be able to do fine detail like the pro's, for hundreds less.
Both the Regular 35,000 and the 45,000 RPM handpieces come standard with a 3/32" and 1/8" collets (1/8" to 3/32" Reducer available). Optional 1/16" collet, 1/8" to 3/32", and 3/32" to 1/16" collet reducers are also available for both handpieces. A straight cord is also available for Optima 2 handpieces.
Many people prefer the 1/8" collet and 1/8" to 3/32" collet reducer, along with the coiled cord option.
1. 100% quality tested at the factory.
2. Excellent torque at low and high speeds.
3. Air cooled vented motor.
4. Includes cradle rest, extra set of motor brushes, and universal collet wrench.
5. Comes with 2 quick change collets, 3/32" and 1/8". 1/16" collet available.
6. Automatic overload protection saves handpiece from overload, or abuse.
7. Bi-directional switch, with center stop position.
8. 2 full year parts and labor warranty against manufacturer defects on handpiece, limited lifetime warranty on the power supply..
9. All repairs are done promptly, (and usually at low cost to you).
10. Available in 35,000 RPM, and High Speed 45,000 RPM handpieces