The Z-010 Tornador Classic "The Original" is totally unique; it's air driven oscillating tip and nozzle creates a tornado cleaning action that tackles some of the most challenging jobs
. Save time and product costs. Clean dirty car interiors faster and better! Great for cleaning hard vinyl, plastic, storage pockets, nooks, crannies, consoles, dashboards, and other hard to reach areas of automotive interiors. The "orignal" Z-010 Tornador Classic uses a unique pressurized air process to spray a mixture of water and soap (Super Enzyme Concentrate) onto a dirty surface
. After wiping area with a towel or brushing area simply turn a lever to air purge and help dry the cleaned surfaces. No more dipping your towel or brush into a bucket, and having to use an air gun to purge cracks and crevices or to dry the area. Soap, water and air are all combined into one tool for ease of operation! This is the slickest detailing tool we have seen in a long, long time!! We include step by step instructions that will insure quick and effective results
. Air compressor is required for use of Tornador and compressor size will vary depending on end users needs. Be sure you order a packet of Tornador Turbo Cleaner Soap or a Quart or Gallon of our Interior Super Soap both are Super Enzyme Concentrates. The quart size is the better value, both products do the exact same thing. For optimal performance, the Tornador Car Cleaning Tool works best with an air compressor that produces 2 CFM or more at 90 psi, the higher CFM the better
. Instructions for use for cleaning fabric:
1. Remove large debris and vacuum area to be cleaned.
2. Turn liquid air valve to upright position to deliver cleaning solution.
3. Hold cleaning nozzle 1 to 3 inches from area to be cleaned. Fully depress trigger, begin
overlapping motion over area to be cleaned.
4. Next turn valve to down position using just air to help dry area that you just cleaned!
Instructions for cleaning dashboard and hard vinyl/plastic surfaces:
1. Recommended air pressure at 90 psi
2. Turn liquid valve to straight up vertical position, using a overlapping motion,
spray area to be cleaned.
3. Allow cleaning liquid to remain on surface for 10-to 15 seconds
4. Follow with air only by turning valve to the horizontal position, begin drying with overlapping motion followed with a soft towel.
Tornador cleaning tool requires a minimum air pressure of 60 to 90 psi. constant, for
optimum performance. Do not exceed 110 psi.