The Teaching Home Online Store
Christian Perspective of Home Education
Information, Inspiration, and Encouragement
• A variety of practical how-to articles
• Ready-to-use teaching tips
• Encouraging letters from our readers
• News, Columns, Resources, and more
"The Teaching Home has truly been inspiring to
me over the years. I have been getting it since I started
home schooling in 1987. It has been worth far more than
the amount I've paid for subscriptions. I'll always treasure
my past issues."
Rhonda E., North Carolina
Build Your Reference Library!
51 issues Available while supply lasts.
• Timeless Classics: Never Out of Date
• Always Applicable to Your Needs
• Loaded with practical helps, regular features,
and in-depth sections.
Search for Topics Two Ways:
• Menu Bar at left
• Search Field (above to the left)
(See Benefits, Features, and Writers below.)
of Subscriptions & Back Issues
• Educate & energize yourself.
• Make your teaching easier, more fun, and more enriching.
• Receive solid foundational and practical how-tos for
all areas of academic and character training.
• Discover fresh, innovative, ready-to-use teaching tips
for activities and learning.
• Gain inspiration and encouragement for teaching and training
• Equip yourself for your calling as a parent/teacher and
"The Teaching Home has been a part of my continuing
education since I started home schooling, and I have kept
every issue. I often go back to old issues to find creative,
helpful hints or inspiration."
Meredith C., Florida
of Subscriptions & Back Issues
• Wide range of teaching methods and materials.
• Special Section. Practical how-to articles give
you in-depth information and instruction on a specific
topic directly related to Christian home education.
• Teaching Tips. Innovative, ready-to-use ideas add
sparkle and interest to a variety of subjects for
• Our Readers Write. Our readers' favorite! Letters
from our readers reveal the ups and downs of real home-school
families to encourage you that you can do it too.
• News. News from across the country and around the
world connects you with the home-school community
at large. Learn about issues and progress made.
• Columns. Columns offer specialized help, such as
teaching teens, using the computer, and running a support
• Sunny Side Up. Another favorite. Lighten up and
see a child's perspective through humorous anecdotes of
home-school family life.
• Advertisements. Up to 90 ads furnish a virtual
resource directory in each issue.
Written for Home Schoolers by Home Schoolers.
In each issue, an average of 58 home schoolers share
solutions to struggles, similar to your own, that have worked
Gain support and encouragement from the wisdom and
valuable advice other home educators have gained through their
These writers make up a large cross-section of the worldwide
home-school community and furnish rich perspectives on a variety
of topics. They provide the real-life, rubber-meets-the-road
content of The Teaching Home magazine.
"We need the support of other dedicated Christian parents,
and I hope your contributors realize how much we as readers appreciate
the articles they share with us through your exceptional magazine."
Kathy R., Arizona
Another Quality Commerce Site By:
COPYRIGHT - GoEmerchant, 1995-2017. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.