PROTECTO-PLATE Business Package
Click to enlarge
Item Number: BPPRO
Our new PROTECTO-PLATE Business Package will enable you to offer exterior detailing and protection services. This package is great for newer car owners that want something much better than just a wash and wax job.
You will be able to offer a professional exterior detailing service and paint protection that will last up to one full year of protection! You will protect your customers car's paint against ultra violet rays, bird dropping stains, acid rain, tree sap, and environmental fallout.
You will be able to offer your services to anyone that owns or leases an automobile and wants to keep the paint protected and looking great year round! Included with this package is a report that shows you 21 different market niches that you can promote your services to. These niches are proven types of prospects that will be excited about the service you will be providing.
You don't need any special equipment, you can do this out of your own home or provide your PROTECTO-PLATE Paint Protection on site at your customers home or business. You will be providing a 2 step glazing and paint sealant service. The average time including washing and preparing the paint is about 2.5 hours. Remember this is not a wash and wax service that the neighborhood kid can provide. You are providing a professional machine applied paint protection service that should last up to 1 year or more. What you charge is up to you. Most detailers will charge anywhere from $69 to $119 or more per car. It would depend on the size, condition, and the ability to show your prospect the features and benefits of your service.
Included with this our PROTECTO-PLATE Business Package is:
- Cyclo Polisher Package
- 1 Pr of yellow buffing pads
- 1 Pr of green glazing pads
- 1 Pr of white finishing pads
- 1 Pr of terry bonnets
- Complete instructions
- 100 Promotional Flyers With Your Name On Them!
- 1 Gallon of STS 3000 Paint Sealant
- 1 Gallon of Foam Pad Glaze II
- 1 Gallon of Magic Cleaner Concentrate
- 1 Gallon of Tar Remover
- 1 Gallon of Black Cherry Car Wash Soap w/wax
- 1 Gallon of Ready To Use Glass Cleaner
- 1 Body Sponge (Clay Bar Substitute)
- 1 Quart of Bling Bling Rubber Dressing
- 1 dozen 15 x 25 microfiber polishing towels
- 30 super tuff industrial wipers
- 1 large plastic bucket with metal handle
- 1 large synthetic chamois
- 1 lambs wool wash pad
- 1 nylon dressing applicator
- 1 soft bristle wheel brush (85-608)
- 1 medium duty tire brush (85-606)
- 1 brass white wall brush (85-637)
- 2 quart bottles with heavy duty sprayers
- 2 polish bottles
- Marketing and prospecting report
- Ongoing toll free support - 1888-314-0847
You will receive enough glazing and sealant product to detail about 25 average size cars. The Magic Cleaner Concentrate can be diluted down 5:1 (5 parts water to 1 part chemical) and still be very effective. Your Magic Cleaner once diluted should provide enough soap to clean about 100 sets of wheels and tires.
Let's say you charge an average of $75 per vehicle. Some of you will charge less, some will charge more. All you have to do is protect about 7 cars to recoup your initial cost of this package. You should have enough product left to protect about 18 additional average sized vehicles. If you maintain your average cost to your customers of $75 you can gross up to another $1300+. Of course we cannot make any guarantees. It all depends how well you promote your services and how good of a job you do.
Be your own boss, call your own shots and make some extra income while you are having some fun, too!