||Annie's Garden Chicken Cooker commonly called a Drunken Chicken Cooker is great for baking or grilling whole chickens that are moist and delicious. The Chicken Cooker is made of stoneware and is oven, microwave, dishwasher and food safe. You can also use the Chicken Cooker on your outdoor grill. You can buy them plain, stripped or with one of Annie's Garden hand painted designs.
Making the chicken is about as easy as it gets. These simple directions will make a delicious fat free chicken.
1. Buy a whole chicken
2. Wash the chicken
3. Grease the chicken with butter or olive oil and season it as desired.
4. Choose your favorite beverage. If it is beer, drink 1/2 of the can or bottle. Other choices would be wine, apple cider or brooth.
5. Pour the remaining beverage into the container in the center of the Chicken Cooker. Add any spices, garlic, onion and seasonings to the liquid.
6. Take the greased chicken and place it butt end on the container with the liquid. Push it down firm.
7. Stuff the open neck with either an onion or a ball of tin foil to keep the moister in the chicken.
8. Put the Cooker with the chicken into a cold oven. Turn the oven to 350 degrees. (Or put the Chicken Cooker on a grill.)
8. Bake or roast the chicken for 2 hours or until it reaches 180 degrees.
9. Remove chicken from the Chicken Cook. Slice and eat.
Enjoy fat free baked chicken!